What do you want to learn?
- Why human attachment occurs – why we collect, hoard, and why some do not collect anything – or does everyone have one thing they collect?
- ‘The Girl You Left Behind’ – Jojo Moyes, about a painting that gets passed down generations like an heirloom
- ‘Living with Less: How to Downsize to 100 Personal Possessions’ – Mary Lambert
- ‘The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up’ – Marie Kondo
- ‘The Complete Companions: A2 Student Book for AQA A Psychology’ – Mike Cardwell
Interior design non-fiction:-
- ‘Urban Jungle: Living and Styling with Plants’ – Igor Josifovic
- ‘Real Life Organizing: Clean and Clutter-Free in 15 Minutes a Day’ – Cassandra Aarssen
Local primary visits:-
- Sue Kane Designs at the Gem Den