- From my questionnaire research, I found people’s recurring dreams most interesting as they usually included something relevant to their life (e.g. a family member)
- ‘Recurring Dreams: Many people have the same or a similar dream many times, over either a short period of time or their lifetime. Recurring dreams usually mean there is something in your life you’ve not acknowledged that is causing stress of some sort.’
- It is thought that recurring dreams reflect something in your life that is causing stress (which could be a family member or someone else you know). This is potentially supported by my research in that most of the recurring dreams involved a significant person such as a dad or son.
- This website argues that common themes in recurring dreams are: being attacked or chased, falling, being stuck, being late, missing or failing an exam, and losing control of a car.
- I find this research interesting and it does help answer my project question, although I would wish to conduct my own research further into the topic of recurring dreams. However, out of all the possible topic within dreams, I don’t find this one the most interesting and lack sight of ways in which I could portray it through visual formations.