Notes from my dream last night:
- Ruth and me went to London. We went shopping and I bought two tops from Urban Outfitters, they had to be sent to my home but I was charged £4,000,000 because they went to a different place (a different country I think). One of the tops turned into a little green plastic thing for Dad.
- We went out in London, Ruth became Sophie Labat, and she had to go in early because she had to get her uniform for university.
- In asda, I walked past Arran several times and he kept making eye contact.
- Mark got the train home with us, but the carriage was a little room with a bench in the middle rather than rows of seats, so me and him sat in the corner and Ruth was on the other side a couple of feet away.
Relation to my daily life:
- Was chatting about going to London in college yesterday.
- Messaged Ruth a couple of hours before going to bed.
- Ordered something from Urban Outfitters.
- Dad complain about his guitar pick (the little green thing maybe?).
- Heard Em mention Sophie Labat to Sorrel.
- Discovered Lydia’s concept for FMP was about uniforms.
- Received an offer from Manchester University last night to the thought of uni was in my head.
- Saw a picture of Arran on Instagram before I went to sleep.
- Mark mentioned getting an internship in London.
- Texted Mark before I went to sleep.
In conclusion, I believe this dream was in reflection of my daily life as it includes many elements from my day prior, however the elements are jumbled up and create a strange, random story which I believe is my imagination.