- Abstract shapes surrounding the idea of clouds and dark nights to reflect that dream most often occur at night-time.
- Incorporated various textures to indicate clouds.
- The pieces follow a specific, mystical colour palette (blues and purples with a contrasting white to add depth) – reflect the mysteries behind dreams.
- The pieces appear fragmented which could conceptually depict that dreams occur fragmented as they jump from scene to scene, while also our memory of dreams is fragmented due to them disappearing in the first 10 minutes.
- Felting is a good medium to reflect dreams because it is hard to achieve definitive shapes in felt making, just like it is hard to remember definitive elements of some dreams.