- I found Carl Packman’s creative instillations inspiring
- Interesting pieces; evoking question without question so much it makes the piece boring
- Viewers can interpret pieces how they wish
- Dreams are interpreted differently by each individual dreamer – this is something I wish to portray in my own work
- Use of colour – vibrant red contrasting with turquoise blue to disguise the image
- A technique I could use in my own dreams as dreams are often disguised and forgotten.
- Andy Warhol pieces using colour in contrast to diamond dust.
- The diamond dust is glittery in a subtle way – from afar it could barely be seen, but up close the fine glitters were identifiable.
- I could use diamond dust to portray the mystical vibe that dreams have – why we have dreams is a science mystery.