Feelings and analysis:
- Dave’s lecture highlighted that it is essential we complete everything being asked of us during visits, otherwise we will struggle to achieve the grades we wish to.
- We discussed this and the purpose of reviewing the trip/what we had achieved on it.
What went well/badly:
- Understanding fully that we should be completing everything asked of us to succeed on this course motivated me to continue to try very hard to achieve well by doing everything that is asked of us, as well as additional elements to keep boosting my grade.
- Discussing the benefactors of visiting a new place and going on this trip (These included, being in a new environment, gaining more primary research, etc.) inspired me to continue visiting new, local places and seeing what I can find there.
What I have learned and how it will help me in the future:
- From this lecture, I have learned the importance of doing what is asked, as well as my own, additional elements. This has encouraged me to maintain my work ethic and ensure that everything is done and completed. This will overall benefit my grade and ensure it is the best it can be.