Feelings and analysis:
- The talk surrounded jobs and working in the creative industry; the amount of these jobs available that are often unrecognised, the amount of money the creative industry makes for the government, and how to begin in these jobs
- I felt inspired by the range of jobs within the creative industry, and I felt proud to be a part of the group seeking to head into those careers.
- I left the talk feeling inspired and motivated to continue pushing myself to get to where I want to be in industry.
What went well/badly:
- Hearing how to begin working for the creative industry was insightful. The presenter stated that we should volunteer as much as possible, to get our names out there and gain experience.
What have I learnt, how will it help me in the future:
- Knowing how to get into the creative industry in the first place will really benefit me in the future when I come to moving forward with my career path.