Feelings and analysis:
- During a tutorial with Dave, I realised that my concept question as it does was lacking depth and meaning.
- My initial concept was ‘do dreams relate to daily life’. However, I can see that this is obvious – yes, they relate to daily life; they are formed in the brain that is process reflections of the day before.
- I concluded that I needed to reconsider my question and develop it into asking why this is.
What went well/badly:
- Having this tutorial was really beneficial in highlighting what would trip me up later in the project if I didn’t develop my concept.
- Focusing the question more will help me with my later development pieces and research material.
What I have learned and how it will help me in the future:
- From this, I have learned the importance of having a focused concept.
- Having a focused concept insures it is more accessible to the audience, and it is simpler to work with.