- The first piece with multiple colours was unsuccessful as it looks messy and childish
- To problem solve, I worked in the same tones in the next pieces
- Working with the same colour tones of watercolour was more successful
- Few drips add dimension to the pieces
- My favourite piece is the orange hues – this may be because the colours are more aesthetically pleasing and most similar to real skin colour
- I believe my proportional understanding has improved over the life drawing lessons, however, as with the leg on the green piece, they can sometimes still be incorrect, meaning I need more practice with life drawing.