- Dream therapy, hypnotherapy
- Lucid dreaming for solving problems
- Questionnaire – people’s worries, are they reflected in their dreams? Have their dreams helped them in any way?
- Common nightmares in children – how they help children develop
- Children’s nursery rhymes – is there a connection between the cynical rhymes and children’s nightmares? Are they used to encourage the nightmares, to encourage development?
- Case studies of extreme examples of PTSD and their dreams (phantom limb, people who have been kidnapped, locked away)
- Interview with Mum about her stress dreams regarding her stressful birth with my brother, do they help her with the issue or not let her move on?
- Psychiatry, African witch doctors
- Amsterdam – hallucinogenics, are they prescribed in other countries to stimulate dreams which may help overcome issues
- Damien Hirst (pharmacy)
- Illustration styles
- Chapman Brothers
- Illustrations of dreams
- Experiment with Alice and Wonderland scales
- Take common helping dreams & create object that symbolises it
- Photography with mini figures
- Dreams inside unconventional objects – supermarkets, jars (BFG), acorn, conker
- Visuals for all research pieces
- Develop dream catcher ideas, experiment with fitting with conclusion – catch bad dreams that don’t help people solve their problems?
- Try tie-dying, dream like patterns, develop into sculpture