- Street art – could be innovative way to express my concept
- Witty, hidden message – technique could be used for my own work, adding depth and mystery to reflect the concept of dreams
- Surrealism – linking to my surrealist concept
- Favourite piece was the hand, larger than life, could be seen as a symbol for God – picking out the dreams he wishes us to have? Consider religious side of dreams
Damien Hirst prints:
- Uses simplism in the Mickey Mouse print, easily recognisable and understandable, could use a similar technique for my illustrations of dreams
- I like the technique and blend of colours/use of mark making. Reminds me of the work by Annie Coxey in the Brewery Arts Centre.
- Could experiment with the technique of not properly blending colours in an abstract way to convey my concept.