- Out of the nine most common dreams listed in the article above, I noticed they are repeats of the common dreams I researched previously, which reflects that they really are the most common dreams.
- From the selection, I have chosen three to take further into my project by looking at how they can help people progress with their mental well being or help them in their daily lives.
- Falling – hanging onto something in life too tightly, meaning that you need to let go of it. Understanding this would enable to dreamer to know to let go of the thing.
- Being chased – represents an issue in life that you want to confront, but are unsure how.
- Teeth falling out – a situation is making you feel insecure, you should instead relish the situation as a challenge.