How to communicate:
- Unique creative ways – stand out from the crowd
- Catch attention – what would change their mind
- Create something never seen before
- Consider audience – how will they view the piece?
- Use statistics
- Tackle the detail of a subject rather than the whole, complicated thing
- Factual evidence – Harvard referencing
- Keep asking people if the piece communicates successfully
- Shock factor
- Personal, engage/relate
This task provided me with many ways to ensure my final outcome is successful in communication. These pointers will be greatly beneficial during the creation process of my final piece.