- String didn’t meet the middle – not effective.
- Figure in bottle made out of clay – symbolise the relationship between people and dreams?
- Not enough string, tree needs to be chunkier.
- Needs to be chunkier still.
- Tree dream catcher is more conventional and can be developed by adding textiles and more threads to make the tree thicker.
- Subtle detail with copper wire and beading.
- Symbolic references in bottles, tied to the dream catcher tree, to represent the problems dreams can help solve.