After the tutorial, I have re-created my final piece idea. This was mostly inspired by the bed stop motion I created last week and some other ideas featured throughout our blog.
- Three iPads displayed above a bedside table or something relating to a bed that isn’t a bed
- iPads displayed like photo frames, as if they were displayed above a bed
- In each iPad is a stop motion depicting a dream and it helping the dreamer feel calmer about the situation
- I will experiment with using hands in the stop motions instead of literal people
- To differentiate between the dream hands and real hands I could use blue paint or fade them out perhaps
- Moving forward, I will experiment with this idea and see where it goes