Feelings and analysis:
- Finding a stop motion app on my phone that worked sufficiently was difficult and I felt I was wasting a lot of time looking for a good app without a watermark.
- I don’t have an iPad at home and my phone doesn’t have access to the iMotion app, which is the one used in college.
What went well/badly:
- To problem solve, I decided to borrow an iPad from college and use the stop motion app downloaded on that. I know that this app works well with no water mark.
- My issue with borrowing an iPad was that I wouldn’t be able to take it home and create my stop motions there. However, after asking Mike, I am actually able to do this, making the process a lot easier.
What I have learned and how it will help me in the future:
- I have learned that sometimes the easiest option is to just use what is available to you, rather than wasting time and effort looking for other things. Obviously, sometimes this is not the case, however, in this instance, it was.