Feelings and analysis:
- Today I felt really unmotivated regarding my exhibition and final piece.
- To problem solved this, I discussed with my peers what I could do to make my piece more inspiring, to encourage me to motivate myself to create it.
What went well/badly:
- This worked really effectively. Milly noted my passion for textiles, so she suggested combining textiles into the piece between the iPads. This could be felt with miniature sculptures or small mannequins sewn into it that translate the dream, while the stop motion animation translates the interpretation.
- This would mean that the iPads depict what the dream means, and the abstract textiles would suggest the dream that the interpretation is taken from – the action of the dream.
What I have learned and how it will help me in the future:
- Discussing how I felt with my peers encouraged me to continue working when I felt unmotivated. This has pushed me forward and motivated me.