Making iPad Frames

  • When I first attached the frames to the iPad encasing, I noticed the frames didn’t cover the whole screen and exposed the outer black part of the screen. To problem solve this, I made paper inserts to fit the size of the actual screens – making them all the same.
  • Another problem encountered when making these frames was that one of the frames was a little smaller than the others and smaller than the encasing. To problem solve this, I rounded off the corners of the encasing, making it look like an extension of the frame. When these are painted white, this will hopefully look really effective.
Advertisements