Feelings and analysis:
- In this tutorial, I discussed what was working and what wasn’t in my stop motion experiments.
What went well/badly:
- When experimenting with the stop motions, I realised that the hands weren’t as successful as using a figure. I began experimenting with the figure but I wasn’t sure how to communicate the three most helpful dreams I have been researching and their interpretation.
- When discussing this, I came up with developed ideas of communicating my idea using a figure. I found it really useful to discuss these with my tutor as it enabled me to step back from my piece and look at it from a viewers perspective -considering what would make the communication clearer and more effective.
- In addition, I concluded that I should make the interpretations relevant for my age group. For example, for the interpretation to confront something, I could pack a bag for university, which would show the need to confront the fact we are all moving on. I think this will be really effective.
What I have learned and how it will help me in the future:
- From the tutorial, I concluded that it is necessary to show the dream as well as the interpretation in the stop motion. This will benefit my exhibition as it will make it clearer for the viewers.